Kamis, 28 Juni 2018

Sponsored Links

20 Premium & Modern Bootstrap Business Website Templates 2018 ...
src: cdn.colorlib.com


Video Template talk:Non-free web screenshot



( RESOLVED ) Klarifikasi: web hanya tangkapan layar

People use this tag for "any image I find on the web", maybe this kind of warning is appropriate. I will give this a few days for a response. - cohesion t 05:46, March 7, 2006 (UTC)

I think that's a good idea, and the text that says it should be in bold. I myself have used it that way until someone tells me that it's not permission for it. I went back and tagged all my "screenshots" for the fairusereview display, and found that most * images I saw in that day's category seemed to be pictures of people or other images taken from web pages, and NOT all screenshots of web pages. This needs to be maintained so that no more violations or misunderstandings occur. ( A rundhati Bakshi (talk o contribs)) 19:06, March 8, 2006 (UTC)
Ok, I also added {{video-screenshot}} because some people should also use this for screenshots of video/flash animation coming from online sources not included in {{vodcast-screenshot}}. I think it's a legitimate fair use maybe, but it's really a different kind of use than web-screenshots. The web-screenshot option has been removed from the dropdown menu on the upload page as well, I do not think many people really need this tag, and if they do it they may be a smarter user who knows where to find it. I'll give this a few more days for other opinions - cohesion t 19:39, March 8, 2006 (UTC)
I think that's a good idea. The copyright issues I found were very confusing... kind of scary for new users to click "Permissions" and see a big list of stuff down... it's confusing, but maybe if the user has to learn to actually put the tag itself more they'll understand better what they really mean, and that will cause less headache for your admin. The trick is that novice users may click on anything because they do not know what's going on. thank you for helping with this! ( A rundhati Bakshi (talk o contribs)) 21:42, 8 March 2006 (UTC)
It seems to have been completed; tag now has "This tag is not appropriate for images and media found on websites, it should be used only for website screenshots." at the bottom.-- Elvey (talk) 18:24, May 14, 2009 (UTC)

Maps Template talk:Non-free web screenshot



Encouraging reason for fair use

I have filed a change of pronoun to our non-free image template, and I try to keep the discussion centered here. Please join the discussion. (ESKOG) (Speak) 11:30, May 4, 2007 (UTC)

19 Top Advertising & Marketing Website Templates 2018 - Colorlib
src: cdn.colorlib.com


Options

Options for this tag that remove "To uploader: please add a detailed fair use reason for each use, as well as a source of work and copyright information." text will be appropriate; it does not make sense to use 'as is' for images that have reasonable use reasons, e.g. [1].

gt;

| hasFUR and/or

| hasRationale

--- Elvey (talk) 18:24, May 14, 2009 (UTC)

View the latest update on Sfan00 IMG template (talk) 20:00, 26 September 2012 (UTC)

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments